Today's graduates will shape tomorrow's businesses.
If you have vision, are results oriented and have an interest in global trade, APL is a great place to build a career.
We believe our Management Associate Program, a selective two-year career development program designed for recent college and university graduates, is unmatched in the shipping and logistics sector. It will equip you with the skills you need to build a highly rewarding career.
Program features include:
- Hands on learning
- In depth industry orientation and cross functional training
- Management Skills training
- Job assignments in key business functions including Operations, Sales, Supply Chain Management, Cargo Control, Trade Management and Customer Service
- Mentoring for career guidance
- Centralized Learning and Networking Forum at our Singapore corporate headquarters
- Global interaction and networking opportunities
Upon completion of the program, Associates are integrated into our team of professionals and participate in a variety of global business initiatives. Mobility and exposure to a broad range of functions are key components of our continual development process.
We are looking for dynamic and talented graduates who are highly motivated and results-oriented. Entry requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in marine sciences, business, supply chain management or related field from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated leadership skills with strong track record of community service and co-curricular activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High motivation and adaptability
- Commitment to learning
- Willingness to relocate
If this sounds like you, come join us. Apply Now