- Transportation Security - Visit our Security site for the latest information about transportation security and trade regulations in the post-9/11 world.
- Service Status - Be informed about significant events around the world disrupting the normal cargo flows, such as strikes, natural disasters and severe congestion.
- Bill of Lading and Sea Waybill Terms and Conditions.
- Links to external sites - Includes a World Clock, Currency Converter, and Weights and Measures Converter. Links are provided to the USDA, CIA, and U.S. Customs Web sites.
- Thinking of filing a claim? - Get useful information to make the claims process efficient in the event of loss or damage to your cargo.
- E-mail Tracking - Any time, day or night, you can track your APL shipment using e-mail.
- EagleLink - APL's "Interactractive Voice Response" system provides up-to-date information on shipment status for both import and export cargos. It is available 7 days per week, 24 hours per day.