Trans-Pacific Market: SC1 Void Sailing and EX1 Ad Hoc Revised Rotation
Please be informed that APL will be implementing the following void sailings on the South China Loop 1 (SC1) service, as well as the recovery measures:
SC1 Void Sailing
|Affected Vessel||Port||Original Schedule||Port Rotation|
|APL SENTOSA|| Fuqing, China|
Los Angeles, U.S.
| ETA 14 Jul 2019|
ETA 3 Aug 2019
|Fuqing – Nansha – Hong Kong – Yantian – Xiamen – Los Angeles – Oakland – Fuqing|
As a result of the void sailing above, sailing of vessel APL SENTOSA will slide to the subsequent week.
- Fuqing exports to be loaded on next SC1 voyage APL SENTOSA (0TX3LE1PL) ETA Fuqing 21 Jul 2019
- Nansha exports to be loaded on SC3 KOTA PAHLAWAN (0SX3NE1PL) ETA Nansha 18 Jul 2019
- Hong Kong exports to be loaded on SC8 EVER LEGACY (0TG3ZE1PL) ETA Hong Kong 21 Jul 2019
- Yantian exports to be loaded on EX1 PRESIDENT EISENHOWER (0DB4PE1PL) ETA Yantian 18 Jul 2019
- Xiamen exports to be loaded on next SC1 voyage APL SENTOSA (0TX3LE1PL) ETA Xiamen 27 Jul 2019
EX1 Qingdao Omission and Ad Hoc Yantian Call
PRESIDENT EISENHOWER will make an ad hoc call to Yantian as recovery for exports during the SC1 void sailing.
|Affected Vessel||Omitted Port||Ad Hoc Port||Port Rotation|
|PRESIDENT EISENHOWER (0DB4PE1PL)||Qingdao, China|
ETA 17 Jul 2019
| Yantian, China|
ETA 18 Jul 2019
| Yokohama - Naha - Busan - |
As a result of the Qingdao port omission, the following contingency plans will be implemented:
- Qingdao imports to be discharged in Busan and loaded to PRESIDENT WILSON (0DB4RE1PL) ETA Qingdao 24 Jul 2019
- Qingdao exports to be loaded on MX1 CMA CGM COLUMBA (0ME41W1PL) to Busan and transshipped onto EX1 PRESIDENT EISENHOWER (0DB4DE1PL)
For enquiries, please contact your local APL representative. We thank you for your business and continued support.