Asia-Oceania Market: Enhancement of Asia Australia Express 1 (AAX1) and Asia Australia Express 2 (AAX2)
APL is pleased to announce a renewed set of services - Asia Australia Express 1 (AAX1) and Asia Australia Express 2 (AAX2). AAX1 will enhance the Asia-Oceania network by adding two port calls at Laem Chabang and Tanjong Pelepas to facilitate the movement of shipments from Thailand and Malaysia to the Australian main ports. Additionally, AAX2 will offer extended market coverage across Australia through additional port calls at Melbourne, Adelaide and Fremantle.
Asia Australia Express 1 (AAX1)
AAX1 Port Rotation
Laem Chabang - Tanjung Pelepas - Singapore - Port Klang - Fremantle - Adelaide - Melbourne - Sydney - Brisbane - Singapore - Port Klang - Tanjung Pelepas - Laem Chabang
- Direct calls from Laem Chabang to Australian main ports
- Efficient transit times from Southeast Aisa to Fremantle and Adelaide
- 7 vessel weekly fixed service with 8,500 TEU capacity
- 49-day rotation
AAX1 Effective Voyage
Laem Chabang ETA 24 Oct 2019
Asia Australia Express 2 (AAX2)
AAX2 Port Rotation
Tanjung Pelepas - Port Klang - Singapore - Brisbane - Sydney - Melbourne - Adelaide - Fremantle - Jakarta - Tanjung Pelepas - Port Klang - Singapore
- Direct calls to key transshipment hubs Singapore and Port Kelang (Northbound)
- Efficient transit times from Southeast Asia to Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne
- 6 vessel weekly fixed service with 5,700 TEU capacity
- 42-day rotation
AAX2 Effective Voyage
Tanjung Pelepas ETA 23 Oct 2019
Make your booking today! For assistance, please contact your local APL representative.
We thank you for your business and continued support.