IMO 2020 Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS) Effective 1 March 2020
Please be advised that the Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS) effective 1 March 2020 remains unchanged until further notice, for all trades and service scope as below. LSS will be applied on top of APL's ocean freight charges for short-term contracts of validity 3 months or shorter.
- Trans-Pacific Eastbound Market
- Trans-Pacific Eastbound Market – EXX
- Latin America North-South Market
- Latin America East-West Market
- Asia-Middle East/Red Sea Markets
- Asia-Indian Subcontinent Market
Please contact your local APL representative if you need any assistance. We thank you for your business and continued support.