Asia-Middle East and Red Sea Markets: Launch of OCEAN Alliance Day 4
Offering a wide coverage with some of the industry’s best transit times, APL is pleased to announce the enhancements to our Asia-Middle East services with the launch of OCEAN Alliance (OA) Day 4, as well as present the OA services on our Asia-Red Sea services.
Asia-Middle East Services
- Comprehensive coverage of key ports in the Far East and Middle East
- Facilitates trade to growth areas of Qatar, Oman and Iraq directly from the Far East
- Industry fastest transit time from Ningbo to key ports in Middle East
- Exclusive direct Bahrain caller in Asia – Middle East market
- Direct coverage from Lianyungang, Hong Kong into Hamad and from Hamad into Nansha, Lianyungang, Hong Kong
Asia-Red Sea Services
- Competitive transit time into Red Sea, with industry fastest transit time from China to Djibouti, as well as within Red sea from Jeddah to Aqaba and Ain Sukhna
- Direct connection between Taiwan and Red Sea ports, as well as full coverage of key China ports to all Red Sea ports
Service rotations stated above are subject to market conditions and review.
For enquiries, please contact your local APL representative. We thank you for your business and continued support.