Beyond ocean shipping, APL’s intermodal service is a one-stop solution combining various modes of transport to move your shipment door-to-door. Utilizing our landside infrastructure and modalities including trains, trucks and barges, we can help you plan your shipment journey to ensure time and cost efficiencies, while reducing your carbon footprint.
By controlling every link in the transport chain and tracking every consignment, APL ensures that its customers’ cargo is delivered safely and securely
- Thousands of inland connections, 49 Primary ramps all rail connected
- A fast and reliable service into the heart of North America
- Regular double-stack trains connecting the East and West Coasts to all inland destinations
- All motor solution for coastal final destinations
- Combined Rail-Motor for door services
- Reefer expertise
APL, through CMA CGM, offers its customers its extensive experience of on-carriage throughout Africa via secured corridors. We can also organize and manage local haulage operations throughout its African coastal markets.
APL, through the CMA CGM network, offers haulage and through Bills of Lading (B/Ls) to most inland points in Australia and New Zealand via truck, rail and feeder services.