- APL personnel conduct a thorough final check before the cargo is delivered to its end destination.
- By paying attention to the smallest details, APL is always able to deliver first-class results.
- The consignee arranges local customs clearance and notifies the trucker when the cargo will be available for pickup.
- The trucker arrives to pick up the container at the APL port or terminal facility. In the case of store-door service, APL arranges a trucker for delivery.
- As the container leaves the gate, trained APL personnel check the temperature and make sure the refrigeration unit is functioning properly for its final journey.