As part of our Group commitment offering eco-friendly solutions and services, CMA CGM has developed its own eco calculator. The eco calculator estimates the emissions for each shipment made with CMA CGM.
Simple and easy to use, with just a few clicks, it allows users to measure the carbon emissions for each maritime and/or inland shipment made with CMA CGM as well as the NOx, SOX and PM10 for the maritime part.
- - Results of amounts of CO2 / NOx / SOx and PM 10 actually emitted between POO - POL and POD- FPD are expressed in Tons.
- - These figures should not be confused with the environmental performance of a Service usually expressed in g of gas /teu-km
- - NO RESULTS: no service between the requested POO-POL / POD-FPD is offered by CMA CGM at the time being.
- - Data sources The maritime carbon emissions provided are based on the Clean Cargo Working Group (CCWG) methodology. The maritime SOx emissions provided are based on fuel sulfur content and Sulfur + SO2 molar weights. The maritime NOx emissions provided are based on CCWG methodology. The maritime PM10 emissions provided are based on CITEPA data (2012). The inland carbon emissions are based on default emissions values in grams of CO2 per teu-km from : "Information CO2 des prestations de transport, Guide méthodologique (MEDDE, Oct 2017)" and from the CCWG Intermodal Transport Tool.
- - Info from our calculator should be considered as an indicative information.
- - For additional information please contact us at