Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
Project LIFT: Elevating your APL experience
Since 15 October 2018, Project LIFT took off across all APL services and platforms to better serve our customers’ business needs.
For more information on your LIFT experience, click here
45Years of presence
APL Bangladesh is committed to your shipping needs
APL’s presence in Bangladesh dates back to 1973 when it started calling break bulk ships at Chittagong port with PL 480 commodities. Today APL, is one of the biggest names in container shipping in Bangladesh under CMA CGM Group and plays a vital role in supporting global trade & commerce in this country. APL Bangladesh serves customers in a wide-range of industries, through its three offices in Dhaka, Chittagong & Khulna. APL offers multiple weekly services from Chittagong Port, Mongla port and Dhaka (by Rail & Barge).
The APL Advantage
- Reliable and dedicated services that connect the sea ports of Chittagong, Mongla and also Dhaka (by Rail & Barge) with the world’s major markets.
- Extensive feeder connections between Chittagong - Singapore, Chittagong - Colombo and Chittagong - Port Klang provide links to global destinations.
- Dedicated and experienced Customer Support representatives to serve your ocean shipping needs with necessary solutions.
- Faster AW service To US East Coast Via Colombo (PE1) and US West Coast Via Singapore (PE1).
- From Chittagong Weekly Three Sailing To Connect PE1 (West Coast) at Singapore and Three Sailing To Connect PE1 (East Coast) at Colombo.
- Faster transit time in the industry to Rotterdam with 22 days, to Felixstowe with 25 days from Chittagong through FX6 service connecting from Colombo.
- APL expanded its services to & from the River Terminals, Dhaka from & to All Destinations.
- All Types of Ground Pools available which enable us to fulfil customer's specific requirements.
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
To that effect, our eBusiness platform provides the following services:
NOT CONNECTED MODE
- Set Up Notifications
- Bookings Request
- Submit Shipping Instructions
- Submit Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Draft BL Review
- Shipment Visibility
- Follow Shipments 24/7
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.