Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
APL El Salvador
Project LIFT: Elevating your APL experience
Since 15 October 2018, Project LIFT took off across all APL services and platforms to better serve our customers’ business needs.
For more information on your LIFT experience, click here
As a global ocean carrier, APL has an extensive network of offices around the world including agent offices in EL Salvador. APL started operations in El Salvador in 1983 with its first feeder service. Today as one of the biggest names in container shipping in Central America and the rest of the world. We play a vital role in supporting global trade & commerce. With our strong presence and our local expertise, APL El Salvador enables customers to capitalize on the growing number of opportunities in and around the region.
The APL Advantage
- Direct service calls in Acajutla port ensuring access to key manufacturing zones and commercial markets in El Salvador
- Distribute of cargo for Central America countries as Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica Import and export volume with our Weekly services
- Unique carrier with D45’s equipment handled in the market
- Best-in-class and innovative IT tools offer easy access to shipping information and transactions
- Experienced Sales and Customer Service teams for your professional support and assistance.
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
To that effect, our eBusiness platform provides the following services:
NOT CONNECTED MODE
- Set Up Notifications
- Bookings Request
- Submit Shipping Instructions
- Submit Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Draft BL Review
- Shipment Visibility
- Follow Shipments 24/7
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.