Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
2Port(s) of calls
3Years of presence
In January 2017, APL and Guam celebrated the New Year with APL Saipan’s maiden call at the Port of Guam, officially commencing the weekly service for the Guam Saipan Express (GSX) service.
The U.S. flagged APL Saipan joins its sister ship, the U.S. flagged APL Guam which first arrived in Guam a year ago.
Together the two GSX vessels provide weekly service to Guam and Saipan -- linking the islands to the U.S mainland and the world via their connections to APL’s global network in Yokohama and Busan.
Committed to serving the local community, APL will continue to support our customers most importantly by offering the most relevant and cost effective cargo transportation solutions, whether from the U.S. mainland, Asia, Europe or anywhere else in the world.
The APL Advantage
• Weekly Priority 1 U.S. flag service departures from the U.S. West Coast ports to Guam and Saipan via APL’s Eagle Express (EX1) service
• A direct service connecting Guam and Saipan to APL’s global network via Yokohama and Busan
• Supported by dedicated support teams on Guam, Saipan and the U.S. mainland
• Exclusively APL operated and managed vessels for better control
• Equipment availability, including reefer, throughout inland points as well as coastal areas
• A viable alternative serving customers in Guam and Saipan
• Excellent service with overall industry knowledge, know-how and long experience
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
To that effect, our eBusiness platform provides the following services:
NOT CONNECTED MODE
- Set Up Notifications
- Bookings Request
- Submit Shipping Instructions
- Submit Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Draft BL Review
- Shipment Visibility
- Follow Shipments 24/7
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.