Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
Project LIFT: Elevating your APL experience
Since 15 October 2018, Project LIFT took off across all APL services and platforms to better serve our customers’ business needs.
For more information on your LIFT experience, click here
16Port(s) of calls
170Years of presence
APL India – Committed to your shipping needs
APL has 170 years of experience in providing customers around the world ocean shipping and container transportation services through a network combining high quality intermodal operations and leading edge IT and E-commerce. APL India holds the distinction of introducing containerization by landing the first container in Cochin in 1973. APL continues to strive & work towards providing services that adds value to the customer needs. Our extensive office network in India coupled with our local expertise & know-how enables our customers to capitalize on the fast growing opportunities in this region.
The APL Advantage
- One of India’s leading ocean carriers with a country-wide network of 20 offices and 12 ports of call.br /] - Connects India to global markets with 6 dedicated vessel services and 20 weekly port calls.
- Working closely with 3rd party logistics partners to provide container rail freight services, APL has the unique ability to provide our customers with end-to-end integrated logistics solutions that are reliable and time definite.
- Serves 36 inland container deports via a comprehensive intermodal network that extends from the major ports to India's hinterland.
- Brings leading edge technologies closer to the Customer with tools like SMARTempTM which uses Satellite Tracking System to provide Reefer Customers with 24x7 data.
- Follows eco-friendly practices (Slow steaming, Cold Ironing, LS Fuel etc.) and maintains a vigilant approach to Environmental management.
India Subcontinent: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri-Lanka Overview
Since 1973, APL has served the India market, becoming one of India’s leading ocean carrier with a country-wide network of 20 offices and 12 ports of call. Our extensive coverage allows us to serve our customers better.
Get all the information you need when doing business with APL India by downloading the APL Ease.
Customer Contact Update
Want to receive instant updates from APL through SMS? Register here: http://www.aplindia.net/CustomerContact/
• Required fields indicated by *
• In case you have registered your mobile number on NDNC (National Do Not Call) List, but still wish to avail of this facility of receiving instant updates from APL through SMS, kindly SMS “START UPDATES” to 7738049226, so that you may receive the updates only from APL India (whilst your other calls/SMS continue to be blocked under NDNC)
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
To that effect, our eBusiness platform provides the following services:
NOT CONNECTED MODE
- Set Up Notifications
- Bookings Request
- Submit Shipping Instructions
- Submit Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Draft BL Review
- Shipment Visibility
- Follow Shipments 24/7