Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
Project LIFT: Elevating your APL experience
Since 15 October 2018, Project LIFT took off across all APL services and platforms to better serve our customers’ business needs.
For more information on your LIFT experience, click here
18Port(s) of calls
18Years of presence
APL Indonesia was established in 2001. We have an extensive network of offices in Indonesia in the city of Jakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, Belawan, and Panjang. Today APL is one of the biggest names in container shipping in Indonesia and plays a vital role in supporting global trade and commerce in this country. With our local expertise and know-how, APL Indonesia enables customers to capitalize on the opportunities in and around this region.
The APL Advantage
• Weekly direct connection from Singapore, providing competitive transit time for dry and reefer cargo from Europe, Middle-East, India and South East Asia origins to Indonesia mainports and outports
• Direct service and fastest transit time from Indonesia to U.S. West Coast in the industry
• Extensive network of APL offices across Indonesia (Jakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, Belawan, and Panjang)
• Dedicated and experienced Customer Support representatives to serve customers’ shipping needs
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
To that effect, our eBusiness platform provides the following services:
NOT CONNECTED MODE
- Set Up Notifications
- Bookings Request
- Submit Shipping Instructions
- Submit Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Draft BL Review
- Shipment Visibility
- Follow Shipments 24/7
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.