Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
Get ready for your new journey with CMA CGM
COVID-19: Situation in INDONESIA (Update #1)
18Port(s) of calls
18Years of presence
APL Indonesia was established in 2001. We have an extensive network of offices in Indonesia in the city of Jakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, Belawan, and Panjang. Today APL is one of the biggest names in container shipping in Indonesia and plays a vital role in supporting global trade and commerce in this country. With our local expertise and know-how, APL Indonesia enables customers to capitalize on the opportunities in and around this region.
The APL Advantage
• Weekly direct connection from Singapore, providing competitive transit time for dry and reefer cargo from Europe, Middle-East, India and South East Asia origins to Indonesia mainports and outports
• Direct service and fastest transit time from Indonesia to U.S. West Coast in the industry
• Extensive network of APL offices across Indonesia (Jakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, Belawan, and Panjang)
• Dedicated and experienced Customer Support representatives to serve customers’ shipping needs
Designed to fit your lifestyle, the mobile apps of CMA CGM and APL are easy to use and let you have shipping information at your fingertips.
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
To that effect, our eBusiness platform provides the following services:
NOT CONNECTED MODE
- My Prices
- Shipment dashboard
- Bookings Request
- Submit Shipping Instructions
- Submit Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Draft BL Review
With the same login credentials, you can also access My CMA CGM for its complete suite of eCommerce offerings
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.