Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
Get ready for your new journey with CMA CGM
COVID-19: Situation in MYANMAR (Update #1)
Agency Presentation[p]APL started its operations in Myanmar in 1995. We have an extensive network of offices around the world including one agent office in Yangon. Today, APL is one of the biggest names in container shipping in Myanmar and plays a vital role in supporting global trade & commerce in this country. With our local expertise and know-how, APL Myanmar enables customers to capitalize on the growing number of opportunities within this region.
The APL Advantage
- Industry leading transit time linking Yangon, Myanmar to global destinations
- Reliable feeder service network with 3 sailings per week to Singapore transshipment hub
- Fully capable to handling D45, Reefer & OOG shipments in/out of Yangon
- Fully capable to constructing locally & handling single, double and triple bars GOH containers
- Good relationship with customers, governmental agencies, feeder operators, terminal operators, service vendors
- Dedicated and experienced local team to support all shipping needs.
Designed to fit your lifestyle, the mobile apps of CMA CGM and APL are easy to use and let you have shipping information at your fingertips.
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
To that effect, our eBusiness platform provides the following services:
NOT CONNECTED MODE
- My Prices
- Shipment dashboard
- Bookings Request
- Submit Shipping Instructions
- Submit Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Draft BL Review
With the same login credentials, you can also access My CMA CGM for its complete suite of eCommerce offerings
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.