Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
COVID-19: Situation in MYANMAR (Update #1)
APL started its operations in Myanmar in 1995. We have an extensive network of offices around the world including one agent office in Yangon. Today, APL is one of the biggest names in container shipping in Myanmar and plays a vital role in supporting global trade & commerce in this country. With our local expertise and know-how, APL Myanmar enables customers to capitalize on the growing number of opportunities within this region.
The APL Advantage
- Industry leading transit time linking Yangon, Myanmar to global destinations
- Reliable feeder service network with 3 sailings per week to Singapore transshipment hub
- Fully capable to handling D45, Reefer & OOG shipments in/out of Yangon
- Fully capable to constructing locally & handling single, double and triple bars GOH containers
- Good relationship with customers, governmental agencies, feeder operators, terminal operators, service vendors
- Dedicated and experienced local team to support all shipping needs.
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
To that effect, our eBusiness platform provides the following services:
NOT CONNECTED MODE
- Set Up Notifications
- Bookings Request
- Submit Shipping Instructions
- Submit Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Draft BL Review
- Shipment Visibility
- Follow Shipments 24/7
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.