Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
17Years of presence
As a global ocean carrier, APL has an extensive network of offices around the world including an office in Norway, located in the capital city of Oslo. APL Norway was established in 2001.Today APL, is one of the biggest names in container shipping in Norway and plays a vital role in supporting global trade & commerce in this country. With our strong presence and our local expertise, APL Norway enables customers to capitalize on the growing number of opportunities in and around the region.
The APL Advantage
- Our extensive feeder network covers all the key Norwegian water ports, connecting on a weekly basis with Hamburg/Bremerhaven and Rotterdam
- With a strong focus and knowledge of the reefer business we serve most ports on the west coast of Norway and are one of the market leaders in this segment
- Supports the offshore business with special cargo and projects
- Inland destinations are covered by our logistics partners, both by rail and truck
- Close-to-the-market sales team and customer service teams provide excellent service with their overall industry knowledge, know-how and experience for both reefer and dry cargo
- First rate ecommerce solutions that offer customers the technology to more efficiently manage their business
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
To that effect, our eBusiness platform provides the following services:
NOT CONNECTED MODE
- Set Up Notifications
- Bookings Request
- Submit Shipping Instructions
- Submit Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Draft BL Review
- Shipment Visibility
- Follow Shipments 24/7
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.