Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
Project LIFT: Elevating your APL experience
Since 15 October 2018, Project LIFT took off across all APL services and platforms to better serve our customers’ business needs.
For more information on your LIFT experience, click here
3Port(s) of calls
20Years of presence
APL Poland – a leading worldwide shipping agency
With more than 20 years of experience in Poland and part of the CMA-CGM group, APL have an extensive network of services to and from Poland. APL manages the flows in and out of Poland with a combination of intermodal, feeder and direct services, connecting Polish cargo with APL’s global network. Today APL, is one of the leading carriers in Poland and plays a vital role in supporting global trade and commerce in this country. With our strong presence and our local expertise, APL Poland enables customers to capitalize on the growing number of opportunities in and around this region.
The APL Advantage
- Weekly reliable feeder and main line vessel connecting Gdynia, Gdansk and Szczecin with APL services to Asia, China, Gulf, Red Sea, Indian subcontinent ports, Australia, Latin America, Japan, the U.S. East and West Coasts and Mexico for dry, specialized and reefer cargo.
- Availability of a wide variety of fast and reliable intermodal services directly from Poland inland location to Polish or other European ports
- First rate E-Commerce solutions offer customers the technology to more efficiently manage their business
- Experienced and professional Sales and Customer Support teams that provides for better customer service
- Reliable reefer and special equipment supplier. APL is amongst the leading carriers in the reefer segment and has a track record working with some of the biggest customers from the agricultural industry
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
To that effect, our eBusiness platform provides the following services:
NOT CONNECTED MODE
- Set Up Notifications
- Bookings Request
- Submit Shipping Instructions
- Submit Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Draft BL Review
- Shipment Visibility
- Follow Shipments 24/7
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.