Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
APL SRI LANKA
Get ready for your new journey with CMA CGM
1Ports of calls
46Years of presence
CMA CGM Lanka (Pvt) Ltd is the exclusive agent in Sri Lanka & Maldives for APL Co, Singapore. CMA CGM Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, was established in 1989. This was later formed as a Joint Venture in 1993 between the Blue chip conglomerate Hayleys PLC & CMA CGM SA, France to provide efficient and quality services to customers who use CMA CGM, and it associate brands ANL, DELMAS, CNC and Mac Andrews. In 2005, CMA CGM Lanka expanded its scope and capabilities by forming a sub agency in Maldives namely Total Transport Solutions Maldives Private Limited.
APL’s presence in Sri Lanka dates back to 1972 when it started calling break bulk ships at Colombo port. Today APL, is one of the biggest names in container shipping in Sri Lanka under CMA CGM Group and plays a vital role in supporting global trade & commerce in this country. Operates a world-class network with fast and reliable services connecting all major markets around the world. With our local expertise and know-how and global connections, APL Sri Lanka enables customers to capitalize on the fast-growing opportunities in and around this region.
The APL Advantage
- APL Sri Lanka - a strategic transshipment hub with eight weekly calls linking major East - West and North - South trade lanes
- Gateway to Maldives (Male), capitalizing on the fast-growing opportunities in this region
- Extensive feeder connections between Indian Ports, Bangladesh, Pakistan & Maldives provide links to global destinations.
- Including d45’ All Types of Ground Pools available which enable us to fulfil customer's specific requirements.
- Fastest Transit from Colombo to Netherlands (17 days) on FX6, which also covers Rotterdam, Felixstowe and Hamburg
- Fast Transit from Colombo to New York (22 days) on PE1, which also covers Halifax, New York, Savannah, Norfolk and Charleston
- Weekly services from Colombo to Far East, Australia and New Zealand via Singapore
- Weekly Services to U.S. West Coast in 34 days covering Los Angeles, Oakland, Seattle, as well as Latin America Destinations
- Weekly direct services from Colombo to Singapore, Port Kelang, Hong Kong, Yantian, Shekou, Nansha, Shanghai, Ningbo, Kaohsiung Qingdao and Xingang
Designed to fit your lifestyle, the mobile apps of CMA CGM and APL are easy to use and let you have shipping information at your fingertips.
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
To that effect, our eBusiness platform provides the following services:
NOT CONNECTED MODE
- My Prices
- Shipment dashboard
- Bookings Request
- Submit Shipping Instructions
- Submit Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Draft BL Review
With the same login credentials, you can also access My CMA CGM for its complete suite of eCommerce offerings
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.