Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
APL United Arab Emirates
Project LIFT: Elevating your APL experience
Since 15 October 2018, Project LIFT took off across all APL services and platforms to better serve our customers’ business needs.
For more information on your LIFT experience, click here
6Port(s) of calls
APL UAE is committed to your shipping needs
APL established its presence in UAE since the early 1980’s through agency relations.
In 1996, APL Emirates LLC was formed. Today, APL is one of the biggest names in container shipping in UAE and plays a vital role in supporting global trade & commerce in this country.
The United Arab Emirates consists of seven emirates and APL has offices in Dubai, Jebel Ali, Sharjah and agency relations in Abu Dhabi and Fujairah.
With our local expertise and know-how, APL UAE enables customers to capitalize on the opportunities in and around this region
- With its strategic location in the trade network connecting the Middle East with Asia, the Mediterranean and North Africa, Dubai has thrived in its role as a regional hub.
- Fixed Day Weekly Services to other Gulf and Red Sea countries, China, Europe and US East and West Coasts for dry and reefer cargo.
- In addition to established services to Jebel Ali, Sharjah, Ajman and Fujairah APL vessels now call directly at the new state of the art Khalifa Port in Abu Dhabi.
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
To that effect, our eBusiness platform provides the following services:
NOT CONNECTED MODE
- Set Up Notifications
- Bookings Request
- Submit Shipping Instructions
- Submit Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Draft BL Review
- Shipment Visibility
- Follow Shipments 24/7
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.