PHARMA reefer division
THE BEST PRESCRIPTION FOR PHARMA TRANSPORT
Preserve the integrity of pharmaceutical products during transportation with a Good Distribution Practice (GDP) solution.
GDP is a quality standard recommended by the European Commission. This ensures that the quality and integrity of pharmaceutical products are maintained throughout the transportation journey.
Security is strengthened by limiting the number of handling points, sealing of equipment and conducting risk assessment prior to commercial offer.
Best industry standard
Besides being GDP compliant, our fleet management subsidiary CMA Ships is ISO 9001:2015 accredited. We have the best partners in the pharmaceutical industry.
To ensure risk is minimized, there are reefer spare parts on board the vessel, with 24/7 technical support and additional tracking facility available.
How does it work?
- Security procedures consist of Pre-Trip Inspection (PTI), ensuring a clean, dry and odor-free container as well as locked keyboard etc.
- A centralized approach including CAPA (Corrective And Preventive Actions), self-inspection and sharing of data that is available on demand after the trip.
- Supported by a team of dedicated professionals, technical teams operating 24/7 and three operation centers based in Miami, Singapore and Marseille.
Discover other Value Added Services:
- CLIMACTIVE controlled atmosphere
- COLD TREATMENT services
- CONTAINER humidity control
- CONTAINER grade selection