G6 Alliance implements Asia-Europe Winter Program
Members of the G6 Alliance have announced the withdrawal of eight Asia-Europe sailings from late October 2013 to February 2014, in response to expected low demand over the winter season. The void sailings will be made on the following services:
Asia – North Europe services
- Loop 7 service in Week 44 (ETA Qingdao 28 October 2013)
- Loop 4 service in Week 47 (ETA Ningbo 22 November 2013)
- Loop 6 service in Week 48 (ETA Kaohsiung 25 November 2013)
- Loop 1 service in Week 1, 2014 (ETA Kobe 4 January 2014)
- Loop 6 service in Week 7, 2014 (ETA Kaohsiung 10 February 2014)
Asia – Mediterranean services
- EUM service in Week 44 (ETA Pusan 27 October 2013)
- EUM service in Week 48 (ETA Pusan 24 November 2013)
- EUM service in Week 7, 2014 (ETA Pusan 9 February 2014)
The G6 Alliance continues to offer a variety of services between the Far East and Europe covering all major port pairs with weekly sailings, and to make service adjustments where necessary.
The G6 Alliance members are: APL, Hapag-Lloyd, Hyundai Merchant Marine, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Nippon Yusen Kaisha and Orient Overseas Container Line.
Telephone: (65) 6371 7959
APL is a global container shipping business offering more than 80 weekly services and more than 500 calls at more than 140 ports worldwide. It combines world-class intermodal operations with leading-edge IT and e-commerce. APL is a unit of Singapore-based Neptune Orient Lines (NOL), global shipping and logistics company. APL Web site: www.apl.com