Eagle Express 1 (EX1)
Introducing the enhanced APL's Eagle Express 1 (EX1) service - now with new service rotation in the westbound and the deployment of U.S. President-named vessels
When it comes to service reliability, APL’s flagship EX1 remains the industry’s leading service* in the Trans-Pacific, connecting the key markets of North Asia and the U.S. West Coast with consistent on-time performance. The revised EX1 service rotation will ensure APL continues to deliver the service reliability that our customers have come to expect from us.
What’s more, drawing on APL’s 170-year strong heritage, EX1 will be deployed on U.S. flagged vessels that are christened with former U.S. Presidents’ names – with President FD Roosevelt as the first vessel to run on the enhanced EX1 rotation on the westbound.
EX1 New Rotation
Qingdao - Shanghai - Busan - Los Angeles - Oakland - Yokohama - Naha - Busan - Qingdao
- APL's flagship service with fast 13-day transit from Los Angeles to Yokohama
- Fast 14-day and 11-day transits from Shanghai and Busan to Los Angeles
- Cargo arrival at Los Angeles on Monday with same-week local availability
- Dependable transits to inland destinations across North America with APL-dedicated trains; day-definite arrival available upon request
- Expedited discharge arrangement and 'peel-off' program available upon request
More information on APL's EX1 and the services it has to offer:
Click here to find out more about our Eagle Guaranteed service which also complements the Eagle Express (EX1) service.
Take flight today with the Eagle Express (EX1) service. Contact your local APL representatives today.
*EX1 Reliability Performance
According to SeaIntel Global Liner Performance data and among all direct services from the Yangtze River Delta (i.e. Shanghai and Ningbo) to Los Angeles/ Long Beach in 2018 Q1, APL’s EX1 has the industry’s best on-time performance record.