Eagle Express 1 (EX1)
When it comes to service reliability, APL’s U.S.-flagged EX1 remains a leading service* in the Trans-Pacific, connecting the key markets of North Asia and the U.S. West Coast with consistent on-time performance.
What’s more, drawing on APL’s over 170-year strong heritage, EX1 is deployed on U.S. flagged vessels that are christened with former U.S. Presidents’ names.
- APL's flagship service with fast 14-day and 11-day transits from Shanghai and Busan to Los Angeles
- Cargo arrival at Los Angeles on Sundy with Monday local availability
- Fast 13-day transit from Los Angeles to Yokohama
- Dependable transits to inland destinations across North America with APL-dedicated trains
- The only dedicated service that offers day-definite inland rail service: Eagle REACH. Guaranteed, backed by a money-back guarantee
More information on APL's EX1 and the services it has to offer:
Click here to find out more about our Eagle Guaranteed service which also complements the Eagle Express (EX1) service.
Take flight today with the Eagle Express (EX1) service. Contact your local APL representatives today.
*EX1 Reliability Performance
According to SeaIntel Global Liner Performance data and among all direct services from the Yangtze River Delta (i.e. Shanghai and Ningbo) to Los Angeles/ Long Beach in December 2018, APL’s EX1 has the industry’s best on-time performance record.