APL joins the league of the world’s largest container shipping lines in the Ocean Alliance. As one of the five main carriers of the Ocean Alliance, APL brings customers unparalleled coverage extending across all major east-west trades in the world.
Bigger. Broader. Better.
As part of the CMA CGM Group and backed by strong partners of the Alliance, APL is now bigger, stronger and better-placed to deliver world-class shipping services to our customers globally.
APL offers 36 loops across the seven trade lanes under the Ocean Alliance Day Two Product scope that complement and enhance our existing global network of over 80 services. With more port calls and port pairs served at additional frequencies, customers can now expand their businesses into new markets with greater speed and reliability.
Find out more about APL’s total offerings, within and outside of Ocean Alliance, by clicking the links below:
|Asia – North America||When it comes to expeditious shipping, trust APL to offer best-in-class transits and service reliability in our Trans-Pacific services.|
|Asia – Europe||APL brings flexibility and world-class customer support to the fast-growing Asia-Europe market with services connecting all the major gateway ports of Europe with the industrial and relay ports of Asia.|
|Trans – Atlantic||APL’s unrivalled transit times, expanded port coverage and European office network combined to offer you unparalleled service.|
|Latin America||APL’s expertise in container shipping is extended to the Latin American market, providing connections between Asia and the U.S. with Latin America at competitive transit times.|
|Intra – Asia||Offering a wide coverage with some of the industry’s best transit times, APL is our customers’ preferred partner in the key Asian growth markets.|
We continue to offer our own flagship and exclusive suite of products and services, and maintain our strengths in the following areas:
- EXX (Eagle Express X): Weekly China-to-Los Angeles expeditious ocean freight service that comes with premier service levels
- EX1 (Eagle Express 1): APL-operated weekly service from Asia to U.S. West Coast with industry-leading transits
- Eagle Guaranteed Suite: A suite of premium services on the Trans-Pacific that offer predictability and reliability during peak season, backed by a money-back guarantee
- Eagle Go. Guaranteed: Space and equipment guaranteed at 47 load ports across 20 countries and regions
- U.S. Flag services: Secured and efficient service for U.S. flag impelled shipments
- SMARTreefers: Proven expertise for demanding environment-controlled shipment solutions
- Project Cargo: Equipment and expertise for handling special projects and breakbulk shipments
APL is now in even better position to help you expand your business across the globe. Contact your local APL Representative today.
- Book a container
- Track your shipment 24/7
- Amend, approve and print BL
- Submit and view documents, and track their status (SI, VGM)
- Customize your dashboard and generate reports on demand