APL joins the league of the world’s largest container shipping lines in the Ocean Alliance. As one of the five main carriers of the Ocean Alliance, APL brings customers unparalleled coverage extending across all major east-west trades in the world.
Bigger. Broader. Better.
As part of the CMA CGM Group and backed by strong partners of the Alliance, APL is now bigger, stronger and better-placed to deliver world-class shipping services to our customers globally.
APL offers 20 loops across the two trade lanes under the Ocean Alliance Day Four Product scope that complement and enhance our existing global network of over 130 services.* With more port calls and port pairs served at additional frequencies, customers can now expand their businesses into new markets with greater speed and reliability.
Find out more about APL’s total offerings, within and outside of Ocean Alliance, by clicking the links below:
|Asia – North America||When it comes to expeditious shipping, trust APL to offer best-in-class transits and service reliability in our Trans-Pacific services.|
|Latin America||APL’s expertise in container shipping is extended to the Latin American market, providing connections between Asia and the U.S. with Latin America at competitive transit times.|
|Asia-Middle East||Offering a wide coverage with some of the industry’s best transit times, APL is our customers’ preferred partner in the Asia-Middle East market.|
|Intra-Asia Shortsea||APL offers Intra-Asia shortsea services through our subsidiary brand, CNC. CNC is an Intra-Asia shortsea specialist regionally represented by an extensive agency network throughout Asia.|
We continue to offer our own flagship and exclusive suite of products and services, and maintain our strengths in the following areas:
- EXX (Eagle Express X): Weekly China-to-Los Angeles expeditious ocean freight service that comes with premier service levels
- EX1 (Eagle Express 1): APL-operated weekly service from Asia to U.S. West Coast with industry-leading transits
- Eagle Guaranteed Suite: A suite of premium services on the Trans-Pacific that offer predictability and reliability during peak season, backed by a money-back guarantee
- Eagle Go. Guaranteed: Space and equipment guaranteed at 47 load ports across 20 countries and regions
- U.S. Flag services: Secured and efficient service for U.S. flag impelled shipments
- SMARTreefers: Proven expertise for demanding environment-controlled shipment solutions
- Project Cargo: Equipment and expertise for handling special projects and breakbulk shipments
APL is now in even better position to help you expand your business. Contact your local APL Representative today.
*Effective April 2020 and subject to change.
- Book a container
- Track your shipment 24/7
- Amend, approve and print BL
- Submit and view documents, and track their status (SI, VGM)
- Customize your dashboard and generate reports on demand